james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Are you in Bridlington, Can i fone you please, Yeah I need

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Are you in Bridlington
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Can i fone you please
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yeah I need help for me and children
Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Please fone me XXXXXXX

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please please.
Expert:  james bruce replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

What exactly is the problem that you need advice with.?

Unfortunately, without the additional information requested in my first/previous response, I will not be able to give you detailed advice to your question, If you can come back to me with some idea of the problem I will be able to assist.

Expert:  james bruce replied 12 days ago.

Unfortunately, without the additional information requested in my first/previous response, I will not be able to give you detailed advice to your question, but I will be able to give you a general answer, which I hope will be of assistance. If you are able to supply the additional information later, please do so and I will then come back to you with a more detailed answer.

If you are in need of help for you and the children, then depending on what help you need would decide where you would need to.

If the issue is housing, then the local council would be where you need to go to seek help.

if, the help you need for you and the children is to stop any form of domestic abuse, violence, controlling coercive behaviour from a partner or ex partner then you can apply to the court for a non molestation order. That can be applied for online. https://www.gov.uk/injunction-domestic-violence

Ypu may well be able to gain legal aid for this so that a family law solicitor can help you. The link here will help you find a local family law solicitor and to apply for legal aid. https://find-legal-advice.justice.gov.uk

You can also seek help and assistance if required from social services.

I hope this gives you some guidance a s to where you can go to seek help for you and the children.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.