How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 15894
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

A while back I called the police to my house because a drunk

Customer Question

A while back I called the police to my house because a drunk friend was going crazy. But when the police came to my house they arrested me for over 22hrs and let me go on NFA
JA: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: for that I list custody of my child
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: bi they did not charge me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Acton
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 12 days ago.


Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi I need help
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I need a family lawyer asap
Expert:  INC Law replied 12 days ago.

What is your question in relation to this?

Expert:  INC Law replied 11 days ago.


You would need to engage a criminal solicotor to deal with this for you.

If there is NFA, there is little else you would need to do.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks