How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 7964
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I’m seeking for legal advice

Customer Question

Hi My name is*****’m seeking for legal advice
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
On what to do when it comes to my partners kids mother she has really brought me distress and my son too
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
She keeps telling her kids to treat my son differently and they should being mean to him and telling the kids that they should disrespectful to me.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 8 days ago.

Hello Dominique,

I am a solicitor.

Sorry, to hear this. What legal question do you have today?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I don’t know if there’s something legal I can do I’m just seeking advice
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
On the options I have
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 8 days ago.

I am afraid there is nothing legal you can do in such a situation.

All you can do is to try and avoid the kids and limit contact with them or speak to you partner and see if your partner can do anything to make the kids stop.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can’t avoid the kids they live with me and my partner nor can my son my partner has spoken to the kids.. but their see her every weekend she able to play with the kids minds.. yesterday when we went to pick the kids from her house I ask her not to pop her head in my car and just keep her distance she turnt into something different starting shouting so did I I’m not going to lie but it’s becoming very frustrating and annoying.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

You may speak to social services about the children but other than that I am afraid you do not have much choice now other than to move out of the property.

All the best

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
For your advice
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 8 days ago.

You are welcome. Good luck