How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8024
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Is possible for that person to be in another country?

This answer was rated:

Is possible for that person to be in another country?

Good morning and thank you for the question. I have been asked to pick this up for you as it has remained unanswered on the system.

Are you asking if it is possible for a second administrator to an estate to be in a different country?

If so, then there's nothing to stop them being in a different country. The most important point is that you are acting in harmony with each other, rather than in conflict, as this would make the process much more difficult and lengthy.

I hope that this answers your question?

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you very much. That is what I wanted to find out.

My pleasure.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Should I get my 12 year old cousin a lawyer since her mother died at work?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
PLCLEGAL should I look into getting a lawyer for my 12 year old cousin? And what rights do I have regarding her? Thank you.

I'm not a specialist dealing with in death in the workplace, but I would have imagined her estate via the executor would deal with any legal action on the deceased's behalf, rather than the child.

plclegal and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** wanted to make sure about that. I will be dealing with all that. I wasn’t sure if I needed to get her a lawyer.
I really appreciate your help.