Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Family court

family court
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
my private hire badge was revoked as council had e mail from one of enemy that i gave him non booked ride, so i appealed and then only found out about the person who complaint as council never told me in beginning, so now had primary hearing where my solicitor told judge about this fact as my solicitor also found out right before hearing when he read statement of that guy to me, so now solicitor and council took couple of weeks to discuss and exchange more details before set a trial date.what will happen,, council is being out of order,
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm when is the hearing?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
29th
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
June
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. Again I am sorry to hear about your situation. I would advise you speak with your solicitor about your concerns. You can also make a formal complaint to the legal ombudsman here: https://www.legalombudsman.org.uk

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further questions regarding this matter. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. Best wishes.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!