SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Family court..... My friend has got family hearing for child

Family court.....My friend has got family hearing for child contact on monday.....He has been attacked last night at his home, sexually totrtured and beaten up and thrown from stairs with multiple hidden injuries.... police and ambulance were calledWill judge adjourn hearing its FFH for two days and my friend is applicant

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. Your friend needs to contact the court NOW to let them know what has happened - and if he is not capable of contacting the court himself, then someone should do so on his behalf and provide full details and evidence (crime number, hospital report) as evidence.

The court may adjourn the hearing, depending on the evidence provided.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.