12826847

My daughters ex keeps getting her arrested

Customer Question

hi my daughters ex keeps getting her arrested
Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Can you give me the background to this matter please

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
ive been talking too you earlier she has too go too police station for finger prints
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
how can he keep getting her arrested over txting about her daughter
Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

Well, I suppose he is making either a false or a truthful but minor allegation. It depends what the texts say. He must have had to show them at some point.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.