plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I wish to know if I can start a judicial review against

Customer Question

hi I wish to know if I can start a judicial review against decisions made in family courts
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in england
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I have applied to enforce oders of courts and get access to my chilld
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: cascaff and social services have both lied on oath anf I can proove it but judge refused to allow me to show him evidence
Expert:  plclegal replied 21 days ago.

Good morning

My name is ***** ***** I specialise in family law. I’m happy to assist you today and I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

I'll do my best to resolve this for you, please give me time to review your question and I will revert back to you shortly.

Expert:  plclegal replied 21 days ago.

What is the date of the decision(s) you wish to take issue with and can you state how the judge/ court acted unlawfully? Judicial review effectively looks at the process, not the outcome. So it may not be the best route to getting what you want here.

Have you considered an appeal as an alternative route to overturn a decision that is wrong?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I did appeal and I have the judgement from the appeal judge where he was made to listen to the recorded call from cascaff, he said I have listened to the recording and the words complained of by cascaff are not in the recording and he still refused me permission to appeal
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am on universal credit I do not have the funds to pay for the phone calls
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have outright evidence to show both social services and cascaff have lied on oath and ever since tried to obstruct me having access to my child
Expert:  plclegal replied 21 days ago.

OK, please don't be put off by the call requests, the are entirely optional.

I understand this is quite complex in that case.

Was it that permission to appeal was refused or that the appeal itself was refused?

What grounds did you appeal under?

Appeals are quite technical, if the grounds of appeal weren't met the appeal could still have failed despite the information about the Cafcass call transcript.

So perhaps you can tell me a little more?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I appealed because the jusdge refused to allow me to proove cascaff were commiting pery on oath, because of the perjury the shrink changed her recommendation that I see children to had to go on cbt treatment for at least a year first
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have actual audio recording of the call inj question that prooves cascaff lied to judge
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
but why judge refused me permission to proove it?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
why apppeal judge states in judgement the words complained were not in call yet still refused me permission to appeal
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
the dam judge was totally stupid and I can show what casscaff did to alienate to judge before me before every hearing
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I do not and never ever will agree with this balance of probability rubbish it offers no proof just the wim of a decrepid judge
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have posted the recorded call on youtube asking for advice so you are able to listen to it
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
are you still here?
Expert:  plclegal replied 21 days ago.

Hello - yes this isn't live chat, it's an email reply service, so replies aren't instant. I suggest you take the recording down from youtube as this would be classed as a breach of GDPR and a possible contempt of court issue.

Have you a copy of the judgment refusing the appeal please?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have but was a long time ago I appealed to high court too but as usual they said the judges were very experienced and refused
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I would need to search on my computer for that for you but about 11 years ago
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
but cascaff deliberately continue to screw up things for me and my daughter
Expert:  plclegal replied 21 days ago.

Ah, OK, I see.

If this all happened 11 years ago then you will be way out of time to make a judicial review claim I'm afraid. The time limit is 3 months from the date of the decision.

I'm sorry about that.

Can I clarify anything further about this process for you?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have contacted ombudsman about casscaff via MP but because stupid secretary of MP did not send me reply from ombudsman they now state was too long ago
Expert:  plclegal replied 21 days ago.

I understand - yes the passage of time is going to make it impossible to do anything about this now I'm afraid.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
then no point me being here ty for chat with me
Expert:  plclegal replied 21 days ago.

Happy to help and sorry that it wasn't good news today.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter