How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 160
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

What's the procedure for withdrawing the financial

Customer Question

What's the procedure for withdrawing the financial application? The hearing is listed tomorrow. We did not exchange form E, and we reconcile. My wife solicitor asked to vacate the hearing by email, but the court still going ahead. They are asking me to send an application. It is Fhdra. What application do I need to complete?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 18 days ago.

Please note the following:

My replies will be in writing. I may not respond right away as i may be away from my desk but will endeavour to get back to you as soon as i am able to.

The website generates pop up requests for call requests. These can be accepted or rejected by either of us at any time. If you opt in for a call request this will be subject to additional charges from the website.

If i am required to peruse any documentation and provide advice on the same this will also be subject to additional charges which i will inform you of appropriately.

We are legal experts and provide general advice on your enquires. We do not offer legal representation, nor can we act on your behalf.

If you require urgent legal representation you should consider the following:

CItizens advice bureau -;

Find a solicitor -;

Direct access-

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 18 days ago.

You may need to attend the hearing in person to inform the judge that you have reconciled and seek that they make an order to dismiss the claim. You will not have enough time to make an application if the hearing is listed for a hearing tomorrow.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The court staff asked me to send an application to withdraw the financial claim as we have reconciled. Which form do I need to complete?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How much form fee?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I spoke with court staff today to confirm that they have vacated the hearing, and they told me the hearing will go ahead and told me to send an application for withdrawing the financial application.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 18 days ago.

Usually you would file a consent order with the agreed terms and a fee of £55 for the fee to process. A consent order template can be found on the following link, taking out the parts that do not apply. You can just use the first page as the template layout putting in the relevant case numbers and then summarise that you have both reconciled and wish to withdraw proceedings with no order as to costs.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 18 days ago.

I hope this has assisted your enquiry and thank you for using our services. Please do leave us a review on our services.