RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

You don't think it really matters which order? I guess to

Customer Question

you don't think it really matters which order?I guess to let the intervening agent know theres a problem and speak to SRA
And do what we can to minimise cost in rectifying so everything is safe?
And then try to recoup the costs or losses thereof?Would you consider taking this tax and trust expert QC in this matter to stop any further longer term problems or further tax complications? The estate is over 2m
Expert:  RJM Law replied 18 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 18 days ago.

I can't really advise you on what is best to do, that will really depend on what you wish to prioritise.  With an estate this size it may be advisable to instruct the QC Im sure they would do a very thorough job, however untimely.  It is entirely up to you what you wish to do and in what order.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you !!
Expert:  RJM Law replied 18 days ago.

You are welcome and I wish you all the best moving forward.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please can you ask just answer to refund the monies they took for the call that you couldn't attend
Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** do this personally, however, I didn't click to accept a call therefore if you go to the website admin team they will be able to issue you with a refund.