RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Where does the chronology and case summary go in the? CIVIL

where does the chronology and case summary go in the bundle? CIVIL

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you for the question.  These quite simply go at the start of the bundle prior to the documentation disclosures (i.e. the evidence).   You will also want to put an inventory of productions as your first page in the bundle.   Then when you are creating the bundle put the evidence in line with the chronology, staring with the claim form and there response.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
inventory of productions?

Inventory of productions is a numbered list of all the documents you are presenting to the court.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thank you