How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3071
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

I need help please,: What steps have you taken so far? About

Customer Question

I need help please
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My name is*****: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: About divorce about my childrens
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: O have problems with my husband
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please someone to help me I am desperate
Expert:  Vineet S replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 14 days ago.

Hi Maria,

What is your specific question, please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have problem with my husband
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Is about my children
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
2 childrens
Expert:  Vineet S replied 14 days ago.

Hi there,

You can apply for divorce and ask for full custody of your children.

You can apply for a Divorce online , using the below weblink-

It usually takes up to 6 months for an uncontested divorce

When you apply for a divorce you’ll need to prove that your marriage has broken down , on the basis of one of the following 5 reasons-

  • Adultery
  • Unreasonable behaviour
  • Desertion
  • You’ve been separated for at least 2 years
  • You’ve been separated for at least 5 years

To apply for a divorce you'll need:

your husband or wife's full name and address.

your original marriage certificate or a certified copy. ( Certified translation if original is not in English Language)

Fee for applying for divorce is £550.

If she is on low income and receive benefits , then you can apply for court fee waiver by filling form EX160 -

She can also apply online for getting help with the court fee using the below weblink-