How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8317
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Y i need, I need an advice from conveyancing please, just

This answer was rated:

Hello there,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: y i need
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I need an advice from conveyancing please
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: just contacted you today
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i
I am a moderator for this topic. My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Do you have a specific question for our Experts? It looks like it may not have posted on this page. If so, please post your question as a reply to this message, and we will be able to search for an Expert to assist.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I wish to register my interest in the apartment I share with my child and because I am separated from my husband ,who is due in Crown court on Charges of controlling and coercive control .

Good afternoon.

My name is ***** ***** I specialise in family law. I’m happy to assist you today and I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

I'll do my best to resolve this for you, please give me time to review your question and I will revert back to you shortly.

Can you tell me - is this apartment in your husband's name?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you Peter .Yes the apartment is on my husband name .

Thank you for confirming. I'll do my best to assist you on line as I cannot take a call right now I'm afraid. Your call request is open to other experts and someone may well pick this up for you very shortly.

Effectively you will need to register your home rights on the property.

This allows you to place a restriction on the property register which gives you the right to live in the property, pending the outcome of the divorce and the financial settlement.

There's no fee to make the application, you need to use the HR1 form to apply.

The form is here:

This is used quite commonly in divorce proceedings where property assets (and the home in which the family reside) are in one spouses' name only.

I hope that this answers your question? Can I assist you further?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Aww.. that's a great advise .
I will fill the application right now .
Thank you Peter for your help today

My absolute pleasure, very happy to help.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8317
Experience: Barrister at law
plclegal and 4 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you