How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JeremyT1020 Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 473
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JeremyT1020 is online now

I wanna know about my case... Becsuse now the mother of my

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I wanna know about my case... Becsuse now the mother of my kids stop to get in touch with me And she knows about it... She has to do it
JA: What steps has the mother taken? Has she filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Nooo after four years i won the case And then start Covid so unfortunally i could'nt see them a lot but right now only she chois ti do it.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does the mother live in?
Customer: Burnet Always i have been in Burnet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Ok thanks a lot... I just wanna try to get appointment And try to let them know about Mss Anna Rebecca Chandwani. She is doing everything under the low
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My children
Raphael Marta 17/04/2011
Lucas Marta Chandwani 16/03/2014.
Nothing else
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 13 days ago.
Good morning and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in divorce, separation and children's matters so I'd be happy to offer some guidance. First and foremost, please can I confirm that you have a court order in place and the mother has to make Raphael and Lucy's available to spend time with you? If so, when did you obtain that order? Thanks, J
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 13 days ago.
I cannot offer a call this morning. If you do need to speak to somebody urgently, I can opt out of the question.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I open the case in 2015 with C 100 application form and.then i won the case in 2019 so everything is into the council.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No problem about it!
Just i wanna open let them know about it.
Thanks a lot
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 13 days ago.
Hello again and thanks for the update. Seeing as you have an order in place, thd next step is to enforce it through the family court. That said you should write to the children's mother first and give her 7 days to comply or else you will make an application to court to enforce. The application form yiu use is a C79 here:
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 13 days ago.
I'd also threaten costs as well. Although it is highly unusual to get costs in a Children Act matter, occasionally the judge will make a costs order in one party's favour in enforcement proceedings (or at other interim hearings).
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I already Send a massage two weeks ago;Also kid phone Number but without Any answear so...
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 13 days ago.
In that case, keep a record of the message and start enforcement proceedings. It sounds like she's not going to agree voluntarily so you'll have to get the court involved.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok i got the application form but where i ll Send it back to?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
If You could give me Any address to Send the Application i ll print and Filt up .
Thanks a lot
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 13 days ago.
Hello again. You'd need to send the application to the court that heard your original application. Kind regards, J
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I got it
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 13 days ago.
My pleasure. Good luck with the application. Let me know if you need any further help.