How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MarianC Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1149
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MarianC is online now

What the name of specialist, who can control financial

This answer was rated:

What the name of specialist, who can control financial spends and will approve each transaction above some amount for client benefit ? For private case

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Matthew,
What the name of specialist, who can control my spends, means check it that it done on my name and approve after. Or if somethings looks suspicious- decline. So I don’t want to have full access to my account on my own.

Thank you for the clarification, unfortunately this is outside the scope of my expertise therefore I will opt out to allow another expert to pick this up.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello,How calls specialist, who can control my spends, means check it that it’s going to be on my name and for my interests and approve after. if somethings looks suspicious- decline. So I don’t want to have full access to my account on my own.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’m ok to wait for specialist

Good morning thank you for your question, I wonder if you mean appointing someone under a Lasting Power of Attorney who can control your finances and keep them in order for you? So they would be your attorney.

Kind regards


Good morning please contact me again if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Good afternoon, Marian,
Yes I would like to speak more about my situation and to get your advice if possible.
I’m going to have amount of money that part of it I want to use for first deposit to buy my own and other part for living expenses. I don’t feel I could myself keep good in that plan. As I know in some situations I might go for some big unnecessary spends. So I’m looking if possible to find professional or company to help me with it. I don’t have anybody I trust to give Power of Attorney. Or it could work for company who can do service for me ?

Hello, yes it could be possible. The problem would be if you insisted on having extra money to spend then it would not always be possible for the Attorney to refuse your request. You consider putting the rest into an investment which generated some income for you, would it be very much money?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I could consider to put money into an investment for a year, it will be just time before I buy property. The rest I need to keep available for living cost for myself and for my teenage child (two rented places plus monthly spends for living for both)
I would like also to set task for Attorney to pay only for things for my name or for child, so I wouldn’t be able to spend for somebody else. Is it possible ?

Let me have a think, whereabouts are you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m in London, Pimlico

It might be better in a Trust with you and your child as the beneficiaries I think. How much roughly would you want to put by for living expenses?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
About £5,500 each month

So you would put by a lump sum and draw £5,500 a month? There would be fees for the Trustees too but a direct debit could be put in place?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okay. Can you give a clue about fee ?
Direct debit is fine. How about if I would need something extra ?

Well hourly rates are usually £260 an hour plus VAT, but it could mean seeing how things go for several months and then take a view on it. There would be the cost of setting up the Trust which would be probably £1,000 to £1,500 plus VAT?

So most would need to be invested with cash held in a client account for extras.

Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1149
Experience: Expert
MarianC and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for now. I’ll back for more later

Thank you, ***** *****