12826847

I would like to to know what does this text mean, can you

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to to know what does this text mean, can you explain to me in easy understanding words?"I reserve the right to refer to this correspondence and previous correspondence if and when the issue of conduct arises in any future legal proceedings in relation to these matters."I have recieved this just below a mail conversation, Do I need to write the same thing if I would like to use it in any future issue as well? or what should react to this? is any kind of compromise on this? is any kind of requesting consent?Thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi, I would like to to know what does this text mean, can you explain to me in easy understanding words?"I reserve the right to refer to this correspondence and previous correspondence if and when the issue of conduct arises in any future legal proceedings in relation to thesematters."I have recieved this just below a mail conversation, Do I need to write the same thing if I would like to use it in any future issue as well? or what should react to this? is any kind of compromise on this? is any kind of requesting consent?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Well, it means that he can refer to your correspondence. Its empty words really because obviously one can refuse to correspondence unless they are marked without prejudice.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

I would just ignore it. It just empty words.