SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I am happily married and i have now issues with my husband.

i am happily married and i have now issues with my husband. Its just i want to travel with my 2 year old girl and then call him once i reach my destination. So can i fave any problem during transit or at check in ?

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

What country are you currently in?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I am not available for phone calls, but can assure you that the response to your query can be answered online.
  2. The website will offer you a phone call - this is automated; if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you. Their number is:(###) ###-####9374
  3. If you do want a phone call, you can request one and another expert will call you. This is separate to the online request which I will respond to.
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if you ask for detailed review of documents this will attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
hey
Customer: replied 16 days ago.

What country are you currently in?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

What country are you currently in?

As you didn't answer the question about your location, I will only be able to give general advice.

In most cases, and in most countries, removing your child from the country without the consent of the other parent is likely to be child abduction, so you need to check with the specific country you are in whether this would be the case. In England it would definitely be the case and the father could ask for the child to be returned. In Pakistan, my understanding is that if you have the child in your care, that you are able to move the child to another country without the other parents consent - but you need to check this with a Pakistani lawyer to ensure you are not breaking the law there.

Many border controls in a variety of countries around the world will stop you at the border if you cannot show evidence that you have the father's consent to travel with the child.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
uk

See response above. You can't remove the child without his consent or an order from the court permitting you to take the child it is child abduction if you do so without consent or a court order.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i live in UK . Me and my husband have no issues at all except me going to my home for some time . I am married we are not divorced or separated. Now my only concerns are If i am married do i need consent form ? and if not then if i reach to qatar or doha for transit and my husband complains and im in my transit . Can i be stopped ?

Yes you still need his consent or an order from the court.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
But no one asked me for consent form . Why would i need one if i am married

No one mentioned a 'consent form'. You have to have his consent, or an order from the court. That's the law.

Have a lovely evening.

Goodnight.