How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3005
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I am here on a spouse visa, I have suffered domestic abuse,

This answer was rated:

I am here on a spouse visa, I have suffered domestic abuse, will I have a right to stay in the UK

Hi, Welcome to JA

When does your Spouse visa expire?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
in one month

If you have been a victim of domestic violence/abuse you are entitled to apply.

What evidence do you have?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
pictures of bruises

Did you report to the police? Have you taken out a Injunction?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
reported to the police, not in injunction

Are you being supported by any domestic violence agencies?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

You should collect as much as evidence as possible.

Lawyer21 and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you