How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1323
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I wanna travel to my he country for a period of time. I am

This answer was rated:

I wanna travel to my he country for a period of time .
I am married and have a daughter . I am not divorced or separated .
I have applied for visa which has approved so further
do i need consent form ?
If my husband gets to know and im in transit can UK home office take action ?

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

What visa have you applied for? Why do you want to go home?

Are you resident in the UK

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i havent been able to travel for more than a year due to covid . And my husband is just scared because of pandemic and he has high temper . I live in uk so i just wanna go then once I'm there obviously i can inform him
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
im on spouse visa

Is there domestic violence?

How old is your child

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
no there is no such thing between us he just has issue traveling due to pandemic and doesn't wants me to go home and wait for next year .
my daughter is 2 yerar8
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
years **

Well as you are in a marriage and there is no domestic violence you need to talk to your husband and resolve this issue between yourselves.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No my Question is
If we dont have any issue neither we are divorced or separated .
Do I need consent form ?
And Can uk home office stop me if my husband complains to authorities during the transit in Qatar or Doha

If your husband puts a Port alert then they will stop you from leaving

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
even if im in Qatar ?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
in transit ?

The ports in the UK

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
that means if i fly from uk There wont be any issue and i dont need consent for as i am married

You are required to get consent from your husband

frantzgregory and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
how do i need consent form please clarify . I am married and you need consent form for visa . Which i already have . So how do i need consent form