frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

My 3 children are adapted because social services was saying

Customer Question

My 3 children are adapted because social services was saying I could not keep them safe from harm I am pregnant again with a different dad I had DV with the dad I am pregnant with I broke up with him because the DV and we moved on as friends and being there for me for the pregnancy would they take this baby off me to
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK Nottingham
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I reported it with the police with the dad I got pregnant with dad but not to giver
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My 3children was adopted because my xbf DV got someone else was DV just the ones I phoned the police and reported it now got pregnant one night stand with him told him and he said he will support me and baby but we are not together
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 9 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Social services will want to do a reassessment. But it isn't automatic that they will take your child of your current pregnancy.