How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JeremyT1020 Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 473
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JeremyT1020 is online now

Can I file a court case against Southampton Court as they

Customer Question

can I file a court case against Southampton Court as they believed every single word of my Sons Ex Girlfriend?.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 11 days ago.
Good evening and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in divorce and separation so I'd be happy to offer some guidance. First and foremost, what sort of proceedings were your son and his ex-girlfriend involved in? Please would you also briefly explain what happened. Thanks, J
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 10 days ago.
Good evening. I note you did not reply to my original answer. Without more knowledge of the case, it is very difficult to advise. It is possible to appeal an order but you would need to do so within 21 days. You'd also need to show that the judge had got the decision wrong or erred in applying the law. This can be tricky and technical. It is one of those areas where I recommend customers do consult a solicitor.I trust that information helps. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, J