JeremyT1020
JeremyT1020,
Experience:  Expert
110498620

Can I file a court case against Southampton Court as they

Customer Question

can I file a court case against Southampton Court as they believed every single word of my Sons Ex Girlfriend?.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 11 days ago.
Good evening and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in divorce and separation so I'd be happy to offer some guidance. First and foremost, what sort of proceedings were your son and his ex-girlfriend involved in? Please would you also briefly explain what happened. Thanks, J
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 10 days ago.
Good evening. I note you did not reply to my original answer. Without more knowledge of the case, it is very difficult to advise. It is possible to appeal an order but you would need to do so within 21 days. You'd also need to show that the judge had got the decision wrong or erred in applying the law. This can be tricky and technical. It is one of those areas where I recommend customers do consult a solicitor.I trust that information helps. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, J