How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 157
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

Not sure which form it is I need. I've got details of house.

This answer was rated:

Not sure which form it is I need. I've got details of house. Can you not fill forms in online? Or is it best to just phone tomorrow?

Thank you for your enquiry. I will be assisting you today.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website.

If you accept or request a call request pop up this will be subject to further charges. In addition if i cannot accept the same it will be with whichever expert that is available.

If i am required to look advise you on the contents of a legal document this will be subject to additional costs.

If i do not respond immediately it may because i am away but will respond to your enquiry.

We are legal experts and provide general advice to your enquiries. We do not provide legal representation nor can we act on your behalf.

If you require urgent legal representation you should contact either of the;;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

In order for me to assist you i need clarification on what you are seeking to do.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How to fill my Hr1 marriage home. Rights to my home? Is there an online form I can fill in. Or is it only forms to be printed filled in and sent off. Or is it best to just phone them in morning?

Thank you.

The Home Rights application can be found here:-

Send it to HM Land Registry’s Citizen Centre. There’s no fee.

HM Land Registry
Citizen Centre
PO Box 74
GL14 9BB

You’ll get a letter from HM Land Registry telling you when they’ve registered your rights. Your spouse or civil partner will also get a letter telling them you’ve done this.

Inderdeep and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks that's great

Thank you for using our services