plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Can u read the draft... and advise me

Can u read the draft... and advise me
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Page 1
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Page 2
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Page 3

Thanks for the question.

I’m happy to assist you today and I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

I can of course look at a draft for you, please bear with me as I am assisting multiple customers at once today.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Does it look good for me

Hello, I have reviewed the order draft.

I obviously don't have the schedule of findings that the court made, that would be attached to the order.

As far as the order itself, it orders a s7 report and lists the matters that the author should focus on. All of this seems sensible. It's neither good nor bad for you, the author has been told to consider all options at this stage.

You are going to be back in court in December, or shortly afterwards, following the completion of the report.

Did you want me to view the schedule of findings too, or just this order?

Is there anything else I can clarify in relation to the order?

I didn't hear from you, but I trust that the information provided was of assistance.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Where can i find schedule because its not been posted along the order

You need to contact the court and ask them to provide this schedule. It will set out the facts "found" following the FFH. They should have provided this with the order - it is most likely an oversight.

You need to consider this schedule carefully as it will impact on the case moving forward.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Five star

My pleasure, thanks for the feedback.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter