plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

As u know secrion 7 report has been ordered Please advise me

As u know secrion 7 report has been orderedPlease advise me how to present me during interview to gain contact..

Hello and thanks again for contacting me asking for my assistance.

I am going to be in meetings this afternoon and as such will not be able to respond until early evening.

Rest assured you'll have my full attention then, thanks for your patience.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No prb as long as its well detailed answer as u always do

Of course, very happy to assist and thanks for your patience.

Essentially, you need to be honest, be child-centric, and please don't use the interview as a counselling session or as an opportunity to say negative things about your ex-partner.

Make sure you have prepared any documents and information in a folder that you may want to refer to, but remember that the Cafcass Officer is not going to want to read hundreds of pages of emails and text messages - they want to get to know you and to work out if you have the child's best interests at heart.

You should refer to the welfare checklist as a bass of the approach you should take, as this is how the Cafcass Officer constructs (or at least how the should construct) their report.

The welfare checklist is here: https://childlawadvice.org.uk/information-pages/the-welfare-checklist/

Essentially, the fact finding is over.

Now it's time to move on from this. Focus on what you are looking for moving froward. Raise wider issues of concern, but focus on your child and the reasons why contact should be ordered.

I trust that this assists?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Five star

Very happy to assist and thank you for the feedback.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter