How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6059
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

My ex wife is buying me out of our flat and I need a

Customer Question

My ex wife is buying me out of our flat and I need a solicitor
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: she has her mortgage confirmed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just that I’m owed a specific amount
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 22 days ago.
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 22 days ago.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 22 days ago.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. If you need a solicitor to represent you then I would advise that you get a local one through the law society website, they have a find solicitor facility and you can filter using post code. Or you can contact If however you want guidance on what you must look out for and not representation feel free to send me a message and I will be more than happy to guide you here. We don’t represent regrettably. I can also speak to you on the phone if that’s preferred. All the best.