SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My ex wife is buying me out of our flat and I need a

Customer Question

My ex wife is buying me out of our flat and I need a solicitor
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: she has her mortgage confirmed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just that I’m owed a specific amount
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 22 days ago.
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Thank you for your patience. If you need a solicitor to represent you then I would advise that you get a local one through the law society website, they have a find solicitor facility and you can filter using post code. Or you can contact clerksroom.com If however you want guidance on what you must look out for and not representation feel free to send me a message and I will be more than happy to guide you here. We don’t represent regrettably. I can also speak to you on the phone if that’s preferred. All the best.