How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3778
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I just so this messages. I have two children who have been

This answer was rated:

Hello, I just so this messages. I have two children who have been turtured by Ausar Auset society. They separated the dad from me because i refused to join they organisation looking at the level of manipulation they practice towards they members. They punished me for not joining by seperatung my relationship. They refused that I feed my children. Got me possed controlling my visions when I was giving birth. Chose my destiny through they card by telling I was heru tem therefore had no discipline and was not a good mother. They told me that my children were not my children. That they come to the world to be part of they group and serve them. They wanted my 4month old children with autism to go to they classes and were leaving him to crowling in the toilet as they say he was disturbing. They were asking for m more money by forcing to go to they classes and get they products and pay expensive memberships. I refused to be a member when I so that this was going on and they punished me by doing black magic to hurt me and the children. Sent the manipulated father to poison me and my children. And say a lot of lies to get me in trouble and take the children alway from me. They also call the white white peoples devils out loud in they classes and rituals where they get possessed. I would like to sue them for what they did to me and my children. I would like to connect with peoples who have been victims of the same abuses.
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by location.
Customer: In London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They told me to be vegan with intimidation and did not advise me any supplement. I was not aware that I had to supplement the diet so I became very deficient and it’s has affected my breastfeeding children
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The dad did put poison in our water filter and food that smell like moskito killer or pesticides. He painted the all the walls in the house and selling with pesticides that smell like moskito killer products. Me and the child became very weak. And ended up in the hospital. He lied and said that I wanted to stave the baby. And that I left the baby to starve. The baby was under his guidance he left him to starve until he could not breathe while under his guidance this criminal Dad is called Haile Hugton and and live in Stonebridge. pretend to be a physiotherapist. He is not, he practice Twina. I left him with the children to go and find help and talk to friends. It’s was at the beginning of coronavirus outbreak I came back home to fund the baby so weak that he lost conscious.
He told social services that I am the one who was with the children and was blamed as neglecting mother.
I would like the truth to be told and prevent more harm to my children, my self or anyone els

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Thank you

I am sorry to hear about these issue.  Obviously they would require to be investigated.  However, most of what you have mentioned can be seen as forms of abuse, in this case you need to report tis to the police.  You will not take legal action personally, this will be passed to the police, if charges are broght abasing the organisation or individuals, they would be prosecuted by the CPS.  There is sometimes victim compensation, but that would come after a prosecution.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland) (N. Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you very much

You are welcome I wish you all the best.

RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3778
Experience: LL.B (Hons)
RJM Law and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you