plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

You have been so kind to me and have helped me so much. I

Hi,You have been so kind to me and have helped me so much. I have written an email for the court after I spoke to the court clerk who advised me to write an email to them to ask to bring the hearing to an early date.Please check and let me know if you wish to add or remove anything from the email.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Here is my final drafted letter to the court which i will send tomorrow and a copy to the mother's solicitor. is there anything would you change or add?

Thank you for the request for assistance. I will do my best to review this for you today but it may not be possible until there morning, as I hope that you will appreciate.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

I'll revert back as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please ignore the previous version and see this as i have added some more details. I just received my second last contact session report which i have attached here tooI am waiting for the last report and will submit with the letter to the courts tomorrow or shall i just send an email without contact sessison reports?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please read this one and the contact Centre report attached previouslysorry about it i should have just done it and share with you tomorrowthings are keep coming which I am adding but the main points are there and i just have a lot to say and I am not sure if there is anything I have mentioned which I should take it out please let me know and I will submit it tomorrow thanks

Good morning. I have read the contact centre report - this is positive.

I can't edit the statement for you. As long as everything you have said is true, then you should have nothing to be concerned about.

Best of luck with this.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Everything I have ever said is true and factual and no lies since the day one I assure youDo you suggest I should attach contact centre reports, email and messages where mother is threatening suicide and telling me she wish to leave children and house snd move to Canada and about her mental well being or shall I just email with contact centre report? What shall I attach with the email?

I would suggest you could attach anything that is relevant and supports the contents. The reports, messages etc are all relevant.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thanks

My pleasure.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Dear *****,I have now completed the email and attached all the evidence and also i received the contact report where mother has told children its not safe to be with father and children were crying that they want to return home to me.Kindly have a look and once you give me a green signal i will submit this to the courts todayThank you so much for all your help

I'm afraid there's far too much for me to review, so you will have to trust yourself and submit the request.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thts fine

Best of luck.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank youIf you can kindly just read the last contact session report and see what you think

It records the events as you have already described them from a quick glance over this.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you so much

My pleasure.