How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8550
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

How does child Mayan eat work, no not yet, Worthing, Not

Customer Question

How does child Mayan eat work
JA: Have criminal charges been filed? If so, when's the next court date?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Where are you located? Criminal law varies by location.
Customer: Worthing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really my ex wants to sort out child maintenance but I currently have my kids 70% of the time but I’m worried she’s going to stop this
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

Good morning.

My name is ***** ***** I specialise in family law. I’m happy to assist you today and I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

I'll do my best to resolve this for you, please give me time to review your question and I will revert back to you shortly.

Please bear in mind though that this is an email service and not live chat and therefore I may not respond immediately.

Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

Child maintenance is paid by the parent that is not the main carer for the children.

If you have your children 70% of the time, then she would need to pay you child maintenance.

The government calculator here is the standard tool for working out how much should be paid:

The paying parent can either make an arrangement directly with the other parent or the CMS can make the arrangement on their behalf, this does cost slightly more as there is a service charge added.

Can I assist you further with this today?

Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

I didn't hear from you, but I trust that the information provided was of assistance.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Expert:  plclegal replied 9 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter