How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 10360
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I would like to ask about my girlfriend who is in hospital

This answer was rated:

I would like to ask about my girlfriend who is in hospital due to having a stroke and her daughters have stopped me from seeing her and damaged her phone so I can't speak to her please
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in the family court?
Customer: No because it only happened last Thursday and I only got to see on Monday and they played merry he'll with me going to see her
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in Devon in Plymouth
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They have told of lies and got band from the ward etc

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Unfortunately, as you are not married and they are her immediately family members they can stop contact. I am sorry I cannot give better news. Take care

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you not very helpful

I have to tell you the situation as it is not how we might wish it to be. Take care

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you bye
Happy to help take care
Jeremy Aldermartin and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you