How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8533
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I received a case from the Family Court. regarding the

This answer was rated:

Hello I received a case from the Family Court. regarding the Mother of my daughter requesting to the court and she put child abuse Psychological and any form of domestic violence or abuse. the court is on 22 Feb 2022. My question is I have to respond to the C7 Acknowledgement and the C1A now Or just The C7? those have to be sent toghether? or just the C7?Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon.

My name is ***** ***** I specialise in family law. I’m happy to assist you today and I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

I'll do my best to resolve this for you, please give me time to review your question and I will revert back to you shortly.

Please bear in mind though that this is an email service and not live chat and therefore I may not respond immediately.

You can file the C7 now, to confirm service.

You have time to complete your response to the C1a.

Do you intend to apply to court for an order yourself?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Well yea I guess is not so convenient But Have not lot money to pay a solicitor do you know how much it can be the price for a solicitor ?? for example if you this type of services how much will be the fees?

You may not need a solicitor for this type of application. Most lawyers charge by the hour though so it depends on how much help you did need, as the more time they spend working on your case the higher the cost.

If you have general questions, we can always help with those here.

I trust that this assists?

I didn't hear from you, but I trust that the information provided was of assistance.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter

plclegal and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you