How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 10314
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I will apply British passport for my children because I am

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I will apply British passport for my children because I am divorce and I will my children to stay with me
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in the family court?
Customer: I am starting Monday the first step with divorce
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I leave in England In Stafford
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is the most important think I will keep my children with me
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RJM Law replied 11 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will ask if I can get help to apply for my children (3girls:14/13 and 7 years old) the British passport because they have Dush passport now
Expert:  RJM Law replied 10 days ago.

Could you provide a little more information about the matter please.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 9 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 9 days ago.

Provided the children are UK nationals then they can get a passport, you can apply here:

t costs £49 to apply online, I trust this assists