How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-advocate
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 5881
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I m back already. If an escort travelled with a child to

This answer was rated:

Hello James , I m back already. If an escort travelled with a child to America they would have to go through the entry procedure on arrival and give the child's name,at least, even without a passport. Where could I check that? Would adoption be legal without any kind of proof of identity? Noreen

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Just to confuse the matter, in the USA there are three different agencies that deal with entry, visa, citizenship etc.

I have listed below all three, with their names and web site addresses. - U.S. Customs and Border Protection - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

The first one on the list is the most likely to have been around back then as the department has a very long history.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello , I,ll look them up and see what I find. Thank you. Noreen

Your very welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

james bruce and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you