SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

My children recently had covid and have recovered but my ex

my children recently had covid and have recovered but my ex wife will not let me test my children while they are in my care is this legal
JA: Who currently has legal custody?
Customer: its joint custody
JA: Is there a child custody order in place?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, how are you today?

My name is ***** ***** I am going to see if I can assist you with your query. Let me just read your first post. I may need to ask you additional questions after I have read your initial post.

This is actually very straightforward, you are just as entitled as the mother to test the children as you both have the exact same level of parental responsibility (if you were married when they were born or are named on their birth certificates). each parent can exercise PR on their own for minor things, but should consult for major things such as education, important medical treatments, travel and so on. But Covid testing would not fall into this.

I am just about to go offline for a few hours, but if youhave any clarification queries, please be assured I will pick them up as soon as I return.

Thank you so much for using JA and allowing me to answer your query for you. If you have further questions about my responses above, please do feel free to ask them in this thread.

If you have questions on different topics, you can open a new thread and mark it for my attention by putting FORCustomerONLY in the subject heading, or choosing me as your preferred expert from your membership page.

All the best!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You took an additional £50 from my debit card I authorised only £5 to have one question answered I demand you return that £50 back before I speak to my bank and claim it back I will not recommend your service and will never ever use your service again

Speak to customer services, they'll be delighted to assist you if you have been charged additional.

As an expert, I have absolutely nothing to do with the finances of the site.

All the best.