Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I am having issues seeing my children and wondered how I got

Hi I am having issues seeing my children and wondered how I got advice
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in the family court?
Customer: I’ve done nothing
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: County Down Northern ireland Is there a solicitor to talk to on the phone
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: County Down Northern ireland Is there a solicitor to talk to on the phone

Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm why are you not able to see your children?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi does this site do telephone conversations or just chat

Hi, we also do phone calls. If you want a phone call you will need to make a request. Otherwise I can answer your question here.

Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer
Hi I tried calling you. Please let me know when it is convenient for you to talk.

Hi, I can see that you have made a phone call request. I cannot make a call but will answer your question here as you have not answered by question I will need to give you a general answer. If there has been any changes to your circumstances I would advise that you gather evidence and take the matter back to court. You should instruct a solicitor in your area to represent you. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions. Best wishes

I am available to talk at 5:30pm today if this is convenient for you
I tried calling again