How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JeremyT1020 Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 862
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JeremyT1020 is online now

If patnee don't show his property into court on finical case

Customer Question

If patnee don't show his property into court on finical case is there any way to know what he got like any hidden account or shares property or other money
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 19 days ago.
Good evening and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in family law and dispute resolution so I'd be happy to offer some guidance on this matter.I'll need a little more information to fully answer your question. Are you currently in financial proceedings and, if so, what stage are you at? What assets do you think your ex might have that they're not disclosing?Thanks, J
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
His mental health is not good according to dr’s report he brain is still at 8 years old stageHis family dealing with all
Still waiting for divorce case
I know they got like bank ISA
Some shares
And account in different banks saving money some joint with his mother some alone
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 19 days ago.
Hello again. I'm genuinely sorry to hear this.If he doesn't reveal the information with his Form E, you might be able to spot movements of money from one account to another or even an undisclosed account.You could raise the issue in a questionnaire. You'd ask the question, "The applicant is aware that the Respondent paid into an ISA whilst they were together. Please provide information about the ISA and/or recent statements."You could also ask him to provide am Experian or Credit Karma credit report. This provides a lot of financial information about a person in one simple document.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 17 days ago.

Good evening.  I note I haven't heard from you for a couple of days so I trust you're happy with my answers to your questions.  If you need any further assistance, please let me know.  Otherwise, thank you for your question and for using Just Answer.  Kind regards, J