Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

What are examples of rulings when one parent obsessively

Customer Question

What are examples of rulings when one parent obsessively accuses another during court proceedings? Are there any cases that describe these situations? Sort of post-separation abuse cases? I receive over 500 accussations/concerns both directly to the court, other professionals or directly to me. If there are some rulings regarding post-separation abuse and excessive accussatons/concerns which are not found true - could you please list the numbers/titles of these, please?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

It is not uncommon for accusations to be made indeed it would be fair to say in virtually every child custody case, there are some accusations. Furthermore, the court will not get involved in say because X has said 10 things before the 11th accusation must also be untrue. They do not make declarations and judgements like that. At the same time because going to court is such a fundamental right they will not even say that the parent making the accusations cannot go back to court I am afraid. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My question was - were are any cases where someone got like 100 accussations? Where there any ruling related to like someone "hunting" for you with accussations?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 16 days ago.

Not in terms of accusations to the police you do get vexatious litigants who can get banned from bringing court action without permission of the court: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vexatious-litigants

I trust this assists