Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

A number of years ago I went travelling and at that time I

Customer Question

Hi, A number of years ago I went travelling and at that time I gave my mother Power of Attorney over my NS&I premium bonds in case anything happened to me. I would like to cancel the POA, what is required for me to do to cancel it?
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 11 days ago.

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi, that's great, thank you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
An answer here will suffice though thank you, ***** *****'t feel I need to call

Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today.Thank you

Thank you for your patience. You just need to notify your mother in writing of your cancellation and also write to the company with who you have the bonds to notify them you have cancelled the POA.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.