How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JeremyT1020 Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 858
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JeremyT1020 is online now

I wanted to know if I can send my Form E to the courts,

Customer Question

I wanted to know if I can send my Form E to the courts, online
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in the family court?
Customer: Yes, my form E is due on Wednesday (11 May) and have everything ready to go
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: just need to know how to find out where to send? where would this information be?
JA: The Family Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: noCustomer: Chat is completed
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 10 days ago.
Good evening and thank you for your question.  I'm a solicitor specialising in family law and dispute resolution so I'd be happy to offer some guidance on this matter.

You can submit your Form E by email to the court together with all of the attachments - set your email up so you receive a 'read receipt.'.  You should also send your From E to the other party's solicitors and ask for acknowledgement that they've received it.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Where do I find this information? Is this on the form G?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Form G says it is in Willesden Family Court.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 10 days ago.

Thank you.  Bear with me

Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 10 days ago.

I've just checked Willesden and they do accept e-bundles up to 10 MB.  That should be enough for the Form E.  You can file using the following email: ***@******.***

Or you could send it to the:

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
it is okay to email to this address and attach the files then? I should also quote my case number *****? Anything else?
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 10 days ago.

Hello again.  You should quote the case number ***** the name of the case (e.g. ***** ***** v Joanne Smith) in the reference line.  Also, in the covering email, state that you are attaching the Form E and attached disclosure to be placed on the court file in preparation for the First Appointment on XX date.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay super. Thanks
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 10 days ago.

My pleasure!  Is there anything else I can clarify?  J

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No , thanks for your help
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 10 days ago.

Pleasure.  Thank you for your question and for using Just Answer.  If you have any future questions, please open a new thread and mark it FAOCustomeras I'd be delighted to help.  Kind regards, J