Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have a daughter with my boyfriend and i told him i want to

Hi. I have a daughter with my boyfriend and i told him i want to break up with him. He is threatening to take my daughter away what can i do he said he will pick up his stuff and take her
JA: Has an emergency custody application been filed?
Customer: no. Just happened ow Now
JA: When did this happen exactly? Have the police been involved?
Customer: o i dis. Ot call them should i? Sorry i did not call them
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am crying

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

How old is your daughter?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank yo. Please help. She is going to be 7 months on 14th of may
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Pls can you call me
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I made the payment for a call

To start, you need to reach some agreement, if you are not capable of this then mediation just be attempted, then should that fail, then either of you can apply to the court for a formal child arrangements order.

If there is no issues or risks to the child, he will not get full custody.

Both parents clearly want to be full time parents. Sadly that is not going to happen. The most likely outcome would be more equally split custody, at least until the child is at full time school age

You should start to look at a family solicitor to be ready. Legal Dad may apply.

The following link will allow you to look for a legal aid law firm.

Enter a local post code, select the area of law, ie family and a list of local firms will be displayed, then all you do is simply call one.

https://find-legal-advice.justice.gov.uk

Would you like me to further clarify the answer?

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me a question in the future, just type @ followed by my name Solicitor4All and you’ll be able to select my username to tag me in the question. Thank you!

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I can’t start a prohibition order urgently without mediation? I don’t want him to know I have this but is an assurance in case he comes to take he. I understand the police won’t do anything without it and will let him take her. He never looked after her more than a few hours
Customer: replied 16 days ago.

You are very welcome and I sincerely ***** ***** works out for you. All the best.