JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

JimLawyer I was hoping I could get some details of some law

Customer Question

Hi @JimLawyer I was hoping I could get some details of some law firms you would recommend for the situation I'm in currently. I am waiting until Friday to see if my ex changes his mind but I know from his responses and attitude I highly doubt he's going to give me back my dog. I'd just like to be prepared as much as possible i really appreciate your help so far.
Alicia
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 14 days ago.

Hi there, this is Jim and thanks for the question.

I am reviewing the details and will get back to you shortly.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 14 days ago.

I can give you a few other choices but I think those are enough for now - any of them should be able to assist.

If not, please let me know - I also have details of pro bono agencies who could signpost you to a pro bono (free of charge) lawyer.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 14 days ago.

I hope this helps

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 14 days ago.

It was a pleasure to assist you today and I hope this answers the question.

If you have any follow up questions or if you would like me to clarify anything I have said, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Many thanks,

Jim

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 14 days ago.

Just a final note that if you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JimLawyer.

Thanks again,

Jim