How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 439
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

I need to see my son what can I do, High wycombe, Nothing

Customer Question

Hello I need to see my son what can I do
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: High wycombe
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing yet officially
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yh my son is with social
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for using just answer i will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.

Please note:-

  • My replies are always in writing.

  • I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to so please be patient.

  • Pop up requests are generated by the website.
  • If you accept then an available expert will take your call and you will be charged extra.
  • If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services - tel: 0808(###) ###-####/a>;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can so please bear wit

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.

Have the local authority initiated proceedings for care of the child? Have you been in touch with the social workers and what is there proposal on contact?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
All social have said to me is I would need a lawyer
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I already signed up
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok no I just got message from my bank u just tried to make me pay£43 what sort of fraud is this
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.

You can find a solicitor in the link below:-

You can apply for legal aid and the solicitor will have to assess this.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
That's all u gonna tell me I need more information
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How long would it take how much would it cost
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.
We can only provide you with general legal advice on this website and not legal representation. 

If social services have not allowed contact and advised you issue proceedings then you need to do this with the help of a legal aid solicitor.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.

I can answer specific questions for you but not represent you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can u please give me a rough guide how long this can take please
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 8 days ago.

It can take anywhere from 6 months to a year plus as it depends on the circumstances of social services involvement but thats a general guide.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is my membership cancelled I need confirmation
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 7 days ago.
You need to liaise with customer services they will be happy to confirm.