Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

MY 3 children were adopted last year under false accusation

Customer Question

MY 3 children were adopted last year under false accusation they also used my child hood to get them adopted is it possible to over turn an adoption
JA: Do both biological parents consent to the adoption?
Customer: No
JA: Is there a custody agreement or order in place?
Customer: No they are adopted
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am in a stable relationship of 3 years I have my own property and I work full time as a care worker I would like my children home as I can care for them
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.
Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for the inquiry
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is there a way I can un do an adoption
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I prefer to message

Has an  adoption order been granted yet by court?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
their adopted but it was forced during covid also I've been asking to meet the adopters and I get ignored and I've left messages and emails and no one has been in touch

Thank you very much for the brief, I am sorry you are going through this. Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your patience .I am very sorry to hear of your circumstances. It is not very easy to reverse adoption. The courts will always look at the best interests of the children and if reversing the adoption will be seen to cause more harm to the children they will not be able to honour your request. You will need to get a representative and have tangible evidence.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send me your message. I am pleased to help you. all the best.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Do you know any good solicitors

Thank you for your message. We do not have a referral system however if finances are limited you can contact clerksroom.com they may be able to find you a solicitor to assist you.