Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

We are completing our own D81 forms Do we have to both

We are completing our own D81 forms
Do we have to both complete and sign the same document?
if we can complete separate documents, do we both have to sign each others document?

Thank you for using just answer i will be assisting you today.

Please note:-

• My replies are always in writing.

• I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to so please be patient.

• Pop up requests are generated by the website.
  • If you accept then an available expert will take your call and you will be charged extra.
  • If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services - tel: 0808(###) ###-####/a>

www.citizensadvice.org.uk

solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk;

www.barcouncil.org.uk

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can so please bear wit

The form will indicate if you are completing it solely or jointly. If solely you will need to sign your respective parts and submit to the court.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I asked you!
Do we have to sig each others D81?

As i said the form will indicate on the first page if you are intending to submit it jointly, thats best practice and then you both counter sign and submit. If you want to submit them individually then you each sign your own form.

Thank you for using our services.