ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I'm a LIP, have a live-with order. Father sees our daughter

Hi.I'm a LIP, have a live-with order. Father sees our daughter 2 hours a week at a contact center.
We have a final hearing coming up in July.The father's lawyer lies, deliberately leaves important documents out of court bundles and refuses to do so when I ask her to do I have to send them in myself, keeps on pushing me to break the court order (father is court ordered to only see our daughter in a contact center and I constantly being bullied to agree for him to take her home, etc...). She lies, she's unprofessional and a bully, and she always gets a slap on her wrist from the judges but carries on her antics regardless because there're no real repercussions to her actions.
How can I hold her accountable, what official body can I report her to? I complained to her boss (Cordell&Cordell) but of course nothing came out of it.Also, I'm afraid that father might have gotten a Nigerian passport for our daughter (he's a possible flight risk, hence the contact center visits) without my knowledge and agreement. I've emailed the Nigerian embassy in London (UK) but in 4 months I received no reply back. Is there any other way I could make sure he doesn't hold a Nigerian passport for her?
Hi welcome to justanswer
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your situation.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I'd prefer to email please. :-)
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay, no problem.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Having complained internally to the firm and no action has been taken you may escalate your complaint to the legal ombudsman. This is the independent body that regulates complaints against solicitors.

Here is how you contact the ombudsman

https://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/make-a-complaint/

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I've had another question in my original request about how to check if my little girl has a Nigerian passport?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I've already emailed the Nigerian embassy in London about it but received no reply.

You would have to ask the court to make an order for the child not to be removed from the jurisdiction without your consent. This information would be shared with the borders.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
is that a permanent notice at the border till she becomes 18?

You can request this. I must step away from the system now. Any further questions will be answered when next I am online. Best wishes

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

You are welcome