How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1259
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

Can you please advise about the cost for assisting me on

Customer Question

Good evening. Can you please advise about the cost for assisting me on withdrawing non molestation order against my ex-partner? Can you also give me an estimate on how long the procedure usually takes?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 13 days ago.

By law, a non-molestation order a can be varied or discharged by the court on an application by:

  • The applicant for the injunction order or
  • The respondent to the injunction order or
  • In some situations, by the court even though an application hasn’t been made by either the applicant or the respondent to the order.

There is no court fee for disputing a Non-Molestation Order or application. We cannot provide proper estimates on how long the procedure usually takes.

In this case, you can ask the court to remove or cancel it by writing to the court and explaining what the situation was and what it is now, why you would like the non-molestation order to be removed, and what the benefit would be if it was removed.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 13 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello, thank you for your prompt reply. Do I need any kind of the form? Do I need to send physical letter or this request can be submitted online please? What’s your cost on assisting me in this process?
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 13 days ago.

Unfortunately, as JustAnswer is only a question-and-answer platform for general guidance, we cannot provide representation nor process documents for you. Hence, we can only refer you to visit and use their search function to find a local family law solicitor who could do this on your behalf.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I understand, thank you for your advise.
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 13 days ago.
No problem. Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us in future.
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.