MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Can you please advise about the cost for assisting me on

Customer Question

Good evening. Can you please advise about the cost for assisting me on withdrawing non molestation order against my ex-partner? Can you also give me an estimate on how long the procedure usually takes?
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

By law, a non-molestation order a can be varied or discharged by the court on an application by:

• The applicant for the injunction order or
  • The respondent to the injunction order or
  • In some situations, by the court even though an application hasn’t been made by either the applicant or the respondent to the order.

There is no court fee for disputing a Non-Molestation Order or application. We cannot provide proper estimates on how long the procedure usually takes.

In this case, you can ask the court to remove or cancel it by writing to the court and explaining what the situation was and what it is now, why you would like the non-molestation order to be removed, and what the benefit would be if it was removed.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello, thank you for your prompt reply. Do I need any kind of the form? Do I need to send physical letter or this request can be submitted online please? What’s your cost on assisting me in this process?

Unfortunately, as JustAnswer is only a question-and-answer platform for general guidance, we cannot provide representation nor process documents for you. Hence, we can only refer you to visit https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk and use their search function to find a local family law solicitor who could do this on your behalf.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I understand, thank you for your advise.
No problem. Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us in future.
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.