SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Divorce and fdr, cAN I BE FORCE T O ATT AN FDR MEETING IF

divorce and fdr JA: What are the assets involved here? Are there any minor children? Customer: cAN I BE FORCE T O ATT AN FDR MEETING IF ADECREE NISI JA: Where are you located? Divorce laws vary by location. Customer: ARMITAGE STAFFS WS15 4BF TEL 01**34***88 JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: IHAVE NOW BEEN TOLD BY SOLICITERS I AM NOW A LITIGANT

Hello, how are you today?

My name is ***** ***** I am going to see if I can assist with your query. Let me just read your first post. I may need to ask you additional questions after I have read it, and if I do, they will appear in my next response. It is important you answer all the questions I ask, so that I have the information I need to give you an accurate response.

JA is a Q&A website, and this ‘chat’ is email based, which means responses may not be immediate. Do rest assured however, that I will be providing you with an answer to your query today.

The site will offer a phone call, this is automated and it is important for you to know that I do not make calls. I will answer your query online.

Who applied for the finances, you or the other party?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
PROPERTY£160.000 PAID 1989
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ME
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

4***30***15***90 NAT WEST VISA RW 485

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

YES IT IS EASER NO 0***34***88 LAND LINE

Can I just confirm that you have read my initial post in full?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

2ND TIME NAT WEST VISA 4***30***15****0 END 10 24

Don't post your card details on here - I am not customer services.

The short answer here is that the court orders the FDR, and therefore if the court orders a hearing, you have to attend. If you don't attend orders can be made in your absence, and you can risk costs orders being made against you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
O/K

If you have new questions and wish to ask for my assistance, you can do so by putting FORCustomerONLY in the subject heading, or, once you have rated this question you will be able to add me as a favourite expert from your membership page. When you wish to ask me another query, you can then simply type “@“ followed by my name in your next chat, e.g. @SASH_Law. 

All the best!

Customer: replied 14 hours ago.
1 FURTHER QUESTION DO I HAVE TO GO TO A FDR MEETING IHAVE
NOT RECEIVED ANNYTHING FROM THE COURT YET WIFE UNDEFENDED

If there is no hearing listed, then clearly you do not have to attend. If there is a hearing listed, then yes you have to attend.

I actually already answered this query.