How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARCUS Malin Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2806
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MARCUS Malin is online now

My ex partner has decided to tell me she plans to take our 2

This answer was rated:

My ex partner has decided to tell me she plans to take our 2 year old son out the country on Monday without my consent for second time now and courts will be closed how can I act
JA: Who currently has legal custody?
Customer: we both have parental responsibility he lives with her
JA: Is there a child custody order in place?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: she filed a lies packed no mol
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello ???
Hello, my name is Marcus.

As there is no order in place as regards ***** ***** then your consent is required to take a child overseas.

It is possible to make an application over the weekend if urgent - but will depend on the circumstances.

A few questions:

- Where has she gone, why and for how long.

- How do you know about it.

- Are you concerned that she may not return.

- Do you spend time with your son - if so when.

Thank you.

MARCUS Malin and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Well I was told today by her friend she taking him abroad on Monday with current new partner and I have no clue we’re was told for 6 days and as I have now contested this as my rights my planned day tomorrow she has stopped but this woman is very calculating as the reason she told me today is that I can’t fight it with courts which I tried last time she done this exact same method police were called an I tried to secure emergency prohibition order but again was to late they had left country