MARCUS Malin
MARCUS Malin,
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
66642005

My ex partner has decided to tell me she plans to take our 2

My ex partner has decided to tell me she plans to take our 2 year old son out the country on Monday without my consent for second time now and courts will be closed how can I act
JA: Who currently has legal custody?
Customer: we both have parental responsibility he lives with her
JA: Is there a child custody order in place?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: she filed a lies packed no mol
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello ???
Hello, my name is Marcus.

As there is no order in place as regards ***** ***** then your consent is required to take a child overseas.

It is possible to make an application over the weekend if urgent - but will depend on the circumstances.

A few questions:

- Where has she gone, why and for how long.

- How do you know about it.

- Are you concerned that she may not return.

- Do you spend time with your son - if so when.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Well I was told today by her friend she taking him abroad on Monday with current new partner and I have no clue we’re was told for 6 days and as I have now contested this as my rights my planned day tomorrow she has stopped but this woman is very calculating as the reason she told me today is that I can’t fight it with courts which I tried last time she done this exact same method police were called an I tried to secure emergency prohibition order but again was to late they had left country