Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

What are the steps for getting an injunction orders against

What are the steps for getting an injunction orders against my husband?

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today. Please note, Just Answer is an information sharing platform in a Q/A format and does not provide legal representation in any form and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Please further note , I am a third party professional and have no control over any payment /refunds /cancellations issues.

You can contact Just Answer`s Customers team for any admin issues , by clicking the below weblink-

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us or via phone call - 0808(###) ###-####/p>

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

You can apply for injunction orders under the Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, for restraining the relevant party from pursuing any conduct which amounts to harassment.

Harassment is defined as “unwanted conduct designed to cause the victim alarm or distress”.

You can get an injunction orders against your Ex for not to contact you .

However, you need to write a cease and desist letter to that person asking him/her to stop all kind of contact with you. If that person still fail to stop the conduct, then you can apply to the court for injunction orders.

If approved, then Injunction Order will then be served on that person concerned and he/she would be bound by the court order - if that person breach the court order for not to contact you, then that person would be in contempt of court and could well face a fine and can face prison term.

You can send the Cease and desist letter either yourself or by your solicitor.

A template “cease and desist” letter is available at https://www.lawdepot.co.uk/

you can search box in the top right corner of the site to find the template letter .

For Legal representation, you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it can be served even if he is in Romania? Even if I can stop his application for status he can still come as tourist cause trouble and go back within 2 days like he did last time.
This injunction remedy is for the UK.

If he does not abide by the injunction orders then he can be arrested and might not be allowed in the UK.

Thank you. Best wishes.