Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

How can my god daughter stop her ex prompting their child to

Customer Question

How can my god daughter stop her ex prompting their child to kick off at handovers
JA: Who currently has legal custody?
Customer: She has residency, he has him 3 nights
JA: Is there a child custody order in place?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Her ex was abusive during the relationship. He is coaching their 3 year old to say he doesn't want to come to her. He films her, brings his new partnet and father to handovers and mocks her appearance
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 18 days ago.

Good evening there, how do you do?

I am Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This is Scottish Law. Are you a Scottish Lawyer

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues brought up by this. It must be a frustrating situation to be going through Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this evening. Thank you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you. My neice's ex arrives late every Monday morning. He whispers to 3 year old as he is handing him over and he starts to kick and scream that he doesn't want his Mummy. Her ex is also criticising her appearance and briinging his new partner and his Dad to handovers. My niece started taking her mum but the abuse continues They film everything. They laugh at my niece and criticise her appearance They mock her about her Gran who died in November ans they coach her son to say he doesnt want to go with her
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Het child has told her his Daddy tells him to say he doesn't want his Mummy

Thank you for your patience. I am sorry to hear of this. If he is manipulating the child and there is evidence of it your daughter can report to child protection and they will stop him under the grounds that it is a safe guarding issue.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am glad to clarify and to assist further.