Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

If a single mom bring her boy friend at home and her kids r

Customer Question

If a single mom bring her boy friend at home and her kids r at home.but there were good with kids.is this child abuse?
JA: Have abuse charges been filed? If so, when's the next court date?
Customer: Not now maybe after next month
JA: Where is the boyfriend located? Criminal law varies by location.
Customer: Boy friend at London me at Doncaster
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I m a single mom but because of domestic abused divorced now since 2 years n I m looking to be a trustworthy partner for life .am I doing this and is it child abuse?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 18 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** you for the question.

It is my pleasure to assist you today.

I have been in the legal profession, in High Street practice, for almost 30 years so I have wide range of experience in a great many different aspects of law.

Please bear with me and I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Although I am shown as online, I may be dealing with other people, on the telephone, or typing.

Please be assured that you will receive an email once I have written a reply.

Just Answer is not a chat service, it’s an email reply board and therefore sometimes it will be minutes, sometimes it may be longer, even hours or overnight.

I apologise in advance if you suffer a delay.

Kind regards.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 18 days ago.

is what child abuse? im not sure i understand what you are asking please explain

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
My ex husband said I can't bring any man at home for over night , I didn't do anything wrong but it makes me feel am I doing child abuse if I bring someone at home even my kids were not disturb Ed I give first preference to my kids.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 18 days ago.

You can do what you like and you can have what boyfriends you like the only time that he can do anything about it is if the relationship is brand-new and unstable or if there is something untoward in the new boyfriends backgrounds such as drugs violence alcohol abuse or suchlike.

If he feels differently he is going to have to make an application to court for a Child arrangement order prohibiting the new boyfriend. It’s only going to be a very limited effect and depending on how long you have been seen the guy for and depending on whether the guy is good and wholesome will depend on the outcome.

To be frank, it’s probably just a way that your ex is trying to bully/control you.

Thank you for letting me assist you with your legal question. I am glad that I was able to help.

I am not certain whether that answers the question for you or not, but I am happy to answer any specific points arising from this.

It will be my pleasure to help you again either further with this or any future questions you have

Stuart

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
My boyfriend is very good with my kids.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 18 days ago.

Excellent. And that all stands it in good stead to defend every application made by the X and provided it is a stable relationship and he doesn’t have any unsavoury background.

Can I help you any further with this?

It's my pleasure to help. I’m glad that I was able to help so far.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your legal problem.

I'm happy to clarify anything which is outstanding.

Please don't hesitate to ask.

Stuart

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hun that's good. But because my boyfriend isn't ready for marriage yet as I m in depression still I keep looking for trustworthy man even if I can keep as a tanent so that first let's develop our trust but even in 1 week w lose our trust and I send them back where they come from it might be issue because my ex hacked my phone so Everything must be in his memory.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 18 days ago.

Lots of people don’t get married. That’s not relevant. It’s whether it’s a stable relationship which is relevant or not.

It’s probably not appropriate to start introducing children to new partners until the relationship is several months old or you are cohabiting.

If your ex to your phone, that’s a criminal offence under the provisions of the Computer Misuse Act although don’t expect the police to be carting him off to botany Bay unless he is a footballer or you are a filmstar or politician. Nonetheless no reason not to make a complaint to the police who should have a word with him. It’s also bullying and harassment.

If you are making a complaint to the police, don’t do it on the telephone because you will get fobbed off, turn up at the police station and make it face-to-face.

Can I help you any further with this? It's my pleasure to help. I’m glad that I was able to help so far. Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your legal problem. I'm happy to clarify anything which is outstanding. Please don't hesitate to ask. Kind regards Stuart

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don't trust UK police they r rubbish
Expert:  Stuart J replied 18 days ago.

I’m afraid I don’t altogether disagree with years although to be frank, some are really good, I think a lot depends on which individual you are dealing with.

If you don’t have any further questions, I will mark this question thread as complete for now, but don’t worry, the thread stays open if anything else crops up over the course of the next days weeks or months.

I’m glad that I was able to help.

Stuart

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok for now
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Take care
Expert:  Stuart J replied 18 days ago.

I am glad to help.

By the way, if you would like to ask me a new question in the future, (not just clarification on this thread, then please just type @ (the at sign) followed by my name and you’ll be able to select my username to tag me in the question.

If you like, you can also put “For Stuart J only” in the question thread and then the other experts will know that it’s for me.

You can also tag me as one of your favourite experts.

Kind regards.

Stuart

PS: there is no need to reply as a matter of course otherwise your reply comes back to my inbox, thinks you’re waiting, and I have to reply again. Kind regards